Does this sound like you?
Are your hormones working for you or against you? Are you feeling drained, out of balance and not fully like yourself?
You're consuming all the information you can find on natural healing and hormone balance.. trying to find answers and it’s frustrating and overwhelming you.
You try to eat clean and work out, but sometimes you slip up. It takes a while to get back into your healthy routines, adding to the stress.
When you’re at the doctor, or even a naturopath, you feel like they aren’t really listening. You aren’t satisfied with vague recommendations and lists of pills and supplements. The guidance on what to do just isn’t there; you need more information on what’s going on in your body and what to do about it.
You aren’t alone. So many women experience these feelings and difficulty getting pregnant or problems with their menstrual cycle. If this is happening to you, you need to find out if it’s because of your hormones. A lot of women struggle with fertility because of hormone imbalance.
Here’s a list of symptoms indicating a hormone imbalances:
Although your family doctor may say there is little you can do about these symptoms, it is possible to balance your hormones and conceive in whatever state you are in. If you’re ready to take back control of your period, fertility and hormone health, you’re in the right place.
Balancing your hormones is possible and within your reach! Here are some client's success stories:
Eating For Your Cycle in a Nutshell
This is not a Generic (Or One Size Fits All) Nutrition Plan. It’s a functional nutrition program customized for menstruating women that uses the scientifically proven fact that food can be used to support and build hormones.
This program is based on the 4 phases of your cycle; Menstrual, Follicular, Ovulatory and Luteal. During these phases, our brain chemistry, libido, energy, moods and hormone levels all fluctuate. We require different nutrients to keep our hormones in balance and fertility optimized.
Learn the lifestyle of a sexy, fertile woman. We teach you how to align your lifestyle with your menstrual cycle to reduce stress, boost your hormones and enjoy juicy self-care rituals. You will feel totally in the flow of your female hormones when they work for you instead of against you!
You can use this method to:
- Boost ovulation, reduce miscarriage, and improve your chances of conception
- Get your body in optimal hormone health to prepare for conception
- Decrease painful cramping and the pain associated with endometriosis
- Regulate your cycle after coming off the pill or removing an IUD
- Support your body and increase chances of conception when going through IVF and other fertility treatments
- Reverse and prevent cysts, uterine fibroids, polyps, decrease endometriosis, and heavy flow
- Reduce the symptoms associated with PCOS (acne, amenorrhea, weight gain, excess facial and body hair)
- Develop deeper body literacy and feel in control of your fertility and hormone health
- Expect your period without the ‘baggage’; reduce PMS symptoms so that your period ‘just shows up’!
- Increase energy, get glowing, radiant skin and mental clarity
Features and Benefits
Here are the basics of what you’ll learn in this course:
1. How to read the signs of your body to easily and intuitively predict ovulation and tell what phase you are in. Eating for your cycle is easy! You will be able to time your pregnancy; if you want a June baby, it’s possible!
2. Learn what foods to eat to support your hormone balance in each phase of your cycle. We give you a practical, yet comprehensive plan that’s laid out for you. Get easy-to-prepare, delicious, whole-food recipes, high quality video tutorials with Madeline, and a custom meal plan and grocery list for each phase. The information in this course is functional and supported by science. Your internet search for answers stops here.
3. Customize your nutrition and self-care rituals even further for your specific hormone imbalances that are preventing you from getting pregnant, such as thyroid issues, endometriosis, PCOS, adrenal fatigue, and low progesterone. We give you step-by-step protocols that you can implement; helping you deepen the understanding of your body to get to the root of your symptoms.
4. You don’t have to do this alone! The course includes a 3-month membership to our private Eating For Your Cycle Facebook Community where you can ask questions, connect with women working towards similar goals and feel totally supported in achieving your desired results. We make it fun! You will learn how to care for yourself so deeply, friends’ baby posts on social media won’t affect you as much. “You do you”, and trust your personal life timing. When you feel like you have your sisters on your side, it’s so much easier to make changes to your diet and your life.
Registration is closed and will be open again in the fall of 2017. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the wait list.
Upon registering, you will receive an email with our welcome package to get you started. It includes info on how to start tracking your cycle, Madeline’s Fertility Smoothie Mini-Book, and a self-care guide on how to nurture your body each phase of your cycle.
Each Friday a module will be delivered so you have the weekend to review and schedule your upcoming week, integrating the concepts you've learned!
Module 1- The Menstrual Phase
Learn how to optimally support your body during your period. An optimal period equals optimal fertility! Gain an understanding of foods that expel old blood, prevent ‘uterine stagnation’ and prime your womb to host your baby. You will learn how to revitalize the body with blood building soups, hearty, warming stews and home-made healing teas. Learn the best foods to eat to prevent painful cramping, heavy flow and clotting. Plan your own personal ‘moon lodge’ retreat in the comfort of your home to restore your energy and prepare you for the coming month.
Recipe examples include Plantain Pancakes with Raspberry Chia Sauce, Healing Miso Soup, Warming Beet Salad, Hot Chocolate Moon Elixir
Module 2- The Follicular Phase
Learn how to eat to nurture the developing follicles and rebuild the blood lost during the menstrual phase. You will learn how to increase circulation and healing in your ovaries to improve egg quality and follicle production. This phase is all about eye-catching, antioxidant-rich smoothie bowls, fresh, vibrant salads and increasing consumption of fertility foods. These meals reduce inflammation, which is important for healing endometriosis and PCOS. Lastly, you will have a complete understanding of the best (and worst!) fats for hormone balance and fertility.
Recipe examples include Antioxidant Acai Bowl, Mung Bean Pomegranate Salad, and Avocado Salmon Boats
Module 3- The Ovulatory Phase
The moment you’ve been waiting for! Learn what ovulatory superfoods to eat to increase your chances of conception. These recipes will detox excess estrogen to reduce PMS, low progesterone, and heavy periods later in the month. Learn how to increase your sex drive, not only in this phase but throughout your entire cycle to enhance your romantic relationship. Madeline has included her all-natural, sperm-friendly lube recipe for you to try!
Recipe examples include Estrogen Detox Rainbow Slaw, Floral Infused Aphrodisiac Pollen and Fruit Salad, and the Asian Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Module 4- The Luteal Phase
Learn Ayurvedic self care practices and spa rituals to optimize your progesterone levels. It’s important for conception to use food to keep progesterone levels high; tiding you over until your placenta takes over hormone production. We focus on blood sugar balancing through meals like roasted root veggies, golden frittatas and dairy-free yet creamy salad dressings. These recipes support fertility and prevent PMS symptoms such as bloating, water retention, anxiety and hormonal headaches.
Recipe examples include Steamed Greens with Tahini Dressing, Spiced Roasted Root Vegetables, and Kale Caesar Salad with Chickpea Croutons.
Features & Bonus Material
- 3 Month Membership to Madeline’s Private Eating For Your Cycle Support Group
- Food Chart for Each Phase of Your Cycle.
- Selfcare Guide for Each Phase of Your Cycle
- Holistic Menstrual Care Guide
- Organic and Natural Skincare Guide
- How to Avoid Endocrine Disruptions
- Fertility Smoothies for Each Phase of Your Cycle
- Guide to Healthy Fats
- Blood Sugar Balance Info
- Essential Oils For Hormone Balance Video Training
- Eating For Your Cycle Pantry Stocking Guide
What women are saying
Who Is Eating For Your Cycle For?
You are trying to conceive for the first time
You want to get your body into optimal, radiant health
You want to feel nutritionally supported to go through pregnancy and postpartum
You’ve just gone off the pill and you want to balance your hormones and your cycle
You’re determined to conceived in spite of being diagnosed with PCOS, endometriosis, polyps, fibroids or cysts
You’ve miscarried and want to feel supported in your next pregnancy
Your ideal scenario is to conceive naturally
You believe that food, nutrition and holistic protocols are key to balancing your hormones
You love to make delicious recipes for your loved ones that benefit everyone’s health
Who Is Eating For Your Cycle NOT For?
You don’t like being in the kitchen
You aren’t open to trying new recipes
You aren’t interested in holistic approaches to heal your body
You are following a vegan diet
You travel a lot and you spend more than half of your time away from home
You are going through menopause already
Got Questions? Click here for our FAQ Page
100% Money Back Guarantee
Try out Eating for your Cycle risk-free; if you don’t see actual changes in your hormones, I want to give you 100% of your money back.
I invite you to try out the recipes, self care tips, and use my videos to learn all about the science behind the program. I’m confident you’ll be thrilled with the results, so I’m happy to offer this guarantee.
I have built this course from years of research on women’s hormones and working with clients and their unique fertility concerns. My information is tried, tested and true.
Though this course is about normalizing your cycle or successfully conceiving, it’s more than just these things. It’s about learning how to tune in to your body and becoming the master of your own health, which dramatically affects every area of your life. If I can help you reduce your cramps, or give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby, or even have fun on Friday date night because your moods are even… I consider it a success.
So here’s my offer:
If you don’t see results on your hormone tests after 90 days of Eating For Your Cycle, cancel to get 100% of your money refunded, no penalty. And I’ll let you keep the downloadable PDF’s you’ve received as my gift to you for joining Eating For Your Cycle.
You must show proof of your before and after hormone tests and following the protocols and watching the course materials. Click here for our full refund policy.
We know how important conception is for you. We know that you want to conceive right away. We actually recommend you give your body a year to conceive, however depending on where your hormones or your life is at right now you can try to conceive during the program.
We release the menstrual phase content on Friday, June 2nd. However, upon registration you will get access to the introductory module right away that includes:
*Guide to Hormone Testing
*Guide to Tracking Your Cycle
*Fertility Smoothie Mini Book (for each phase of your cycle)
*Creating Your Spa Rituals (for each phase of your cycle)
*Eating For Your Cycle 'Cheat Sheet'
You deserve to have balanced hormones!
How To Set Your Self Up For Success During This Program
Welcome To Eating For Your Cycle: How To Test Your Hormones, Chart Your Cycle and Set Your Self Up For Success
How To Track Your Cycle and Know What Phase You're In
Measure Your Results
Fertility Smoothie Collection
Create Your Spa Rituals For Each Phase Of Your Cycle
Eating For Your Cycle 'Cheat Sheet'
Stocking Your Pantry
Introductory PDF Download Page
The Menstrual Phase
Intro To The Menstrual Phase
Nutrition For The Menstrual Phase
Menstrual Food Guide
How To Make 'Moon Brews'
Moon Brew Recipes
Plantain Pancakes with Raspberry Chia Sauce
Plantain Pancakes with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Healing Miso Mushroom Soup
Healing Miso Soup Recipe
Liver with Carmalized Onions
Liver and Onions Recipe
Beet Arame Salad Recipe
Holistic Menstrual Care Guide
Menstrual PDF Download Page (Recipe Books Here)
The Follicular Phase
Intro To The Follicular Phase
Nutrition For The Follicular Phase
Follicular Food Guide
Salmon Avacado Boats
Avocado Boats Recipe
Fennel Apple Salad
Fennel Apple Salad Recipe
Mung Bean Avacado Salad
Mung Bean Salad Recipe
Thai Lemongrass Soup with Poached Chicken Broth
Thai Lemon Grass Soup Recipe
Follicular Download Page (Recipe Books Here)
The Ovulatory Phase
Intro To The Ovulatory Phase
Nutrition For The Ovulatory Phase
Ovulatory Food Guide
Beet Berry Smoothie
Beet Berry Smoothie Recipe
Nori Wrap Recipe
Rainbow Slaw Recipe
Fruit and Pollen Salad with Floral Infused Chocolate Sauce
Fruit and Pollen Salad Recipe
Ovulatory Download Page (Get All The Recipes Here)
The Luteal Phase
Intro To The Luteal Phase
Nutrition For The Luteal Phase
Luteal Food Guide
Beet Hummus Recipe
Spiced Roasted Root Vegetables
Spiced Roasted Root Vegetables Recipe
Sauteed Turkey with Apples, Leeks & Cinnamon
Turkey with Apples & Leeks Recipe
Steamed Greens with Tahini Sauce
Steamed Greens with Tahini Sauce Recipe
Luteal Downloads (More Recipes Here)